Advert

Breaking

Saturday 17 September 2016

Sorry For Orji’s Ingratitude Ibeku paramount ruler Tells Orji Kalu



The paramount ruler of Ibeku Kingdom and the Ogwurube of Ibeku, Eze (Sir) Samuel I Onuoha, yesterday wept as he apologised to former Governor of Abia State, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, over what he described as the ingratitude of their son and immediate past governor of the state, Chief Theodore Orji reports sun.
The monarch, flanked by his entire cabinet said at the residence of the traditional prime minister of Ibeku, Chef Uche Akwukwaegbu, where Dr Kalu was hosted that the entire Ibeku clan was pained and disappointed by the conduct of Chief Theodore Orji saying. he bit the fingers that fed him and Ibeku people.
“To repay good with evil is the height of wickedness; you are the one who gave Ibeku people the opportunity to become the governor. Any one who fails to appreciate the good of others is not a good person. We decided to invite you today to apologise to you. On behalf of Ibeku people I say forgive, God will reward your kindness to us if man does not.
“It shall be well for you anytime. You should not be surprised at the behaviour because even the Bible acknowledged that the heart of man is deceitful and wicked,” the traditional ruler said.
In his response the former Governor of Abia State, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, urged the people to put behind them whatever happened, saying he decided to honour the invitation because it has been too long.
“No one knows everything and no one can please everybody. When I was here, many did not appreciate what free education for our children meant; they did not know the pain of being owed salary or sacking of non indigene, when I was Governor.”

“I have forgiven T A. I don’t have any grudge against him, there is nothing for me to be jealous or envious of about him. To the glory of God,I  made him Governor. It was the Bawas’,  Ukasoanya and Igwe Ohuhu that begged me to make him governor. I believe that whatever anyone sows, that he must reap also. I paid everyone before I left. When I was Governor, Abia people took good roads for granted.

1 comment:

For Financial Independence, Click Below

BitsPlan

Advertisement