Advert

Breaking

Saturday 8 October 2016

Nigerian Soldier Cries Out, Read What He Wrote


Henry Edobor is a Nigerian Soldier who is currently fighting the war against Boko Haram in North-Eastern Nigeria.

The married father of one, wrote on his Facebook Page about how he misses home and his friends, despite not knowing when he would be home again.


See what he wrote below:

“LIFE OF A SOLDIER I left home @18, I learnt how to kill another human being before i learnt how to pay my taxes. I learnt how to care about someone else’s life more than my own life. I have friends in death zone, yeah!! Some of my friends in death zone haven’t come back. I don’t get enough sleep most nights. I fight for people that like me and people that hate me. I don’t get paid much. I don’t know when I will see my family, I don’t know when next I might go home, I don’t know much really…!!! But I know one thing for sure, I have over 100,000.00 brothers and sisters out there, and they make it all worth it…!!! Just missing all my course mates out there…!!! Both the fallen heroes and the ones that are still alive and in service…!!! I LOVE YOU ALL. 
NIGERIA MILITARY GET MORE UNITED AND KEEP THE CANDLE OF ONE BODY BURNING!”




No comments:

Post a Comment

For Financial Independence, Click Below

BitsPlan

Advertisement