Advert

Breaking

Thursday 27 October 2016

I Won't Appear Before Any Committee -Timi Frank Replies APC


The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has alleged that the party’s national chairman is behind the constitution of what he called a “kangaroo” panel to investigate him.

The five-man disciplinary committee was inaugurated Wednesday with Solomon Edoja as chairman to consider a petition written against Frank by Mr Aneka Akpabio from Akwa Ibom State.

Frank said that he would not appear before the panel comprising of unknown persons.
He voiced his readiness to defend himself if the panel found him guilty after refusing to appear before the disciplinary committee, saying: “I will do everything possible to defend my position as acting publicity secretary of this party.

“I don’t know the petitioner. How can you petition somebody you don’t know? This is to let you know that he is working for his sponsors. It is very clear that this is the handiwork of my national chairman.

“That does not mean that I don’t respect the process of the party. I will only appear before committee that will be constituted by respected party members because such a committee will enable me present my complaint about the party. I believe it will do what is right and take my complaints to the next level.

“I don’t want my party to regret tomorrow if they suspend me and find out that I become a bigger opposition to the party I supported.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

For Financial Independence, Click Below

BitsPlan

Advertisement