Advert

Breaking

Wednesday 24 August 2016

See this Lawmaker that Begs for Another Job on Social Media (Pix)


                                                                     Hon  Abdulmumin Jibrin

Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin  needs no introduction in the political scope of Nigeria especially in recent weeks as he exposed the level of  corruption at the national Assmbly. The embattled Kano lawmaker on twitter says he wants to be a lecturer and wants to teach students, especially final year and post graduate students so many courses he knows – Jibrin says he is ready to start the new job immediately it is offered because he just wants to start teaching quickly – He also says he would prefer jobs within Abuja, rather than outside the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) – Jibrin says he would do the job without taking a dime
Embattled Kano lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin has pleaded with anybody who has a university teaching job offer within Abuja to take him on because he wants to become a lecturer now. Jibrin, in another series of tweets on Wednesday, August 24 said he is ready to start the job immediately if given the opportunity.
“I am offering myself for lecturing and capacity building for higher institutions, CSO and NGOs pro-bono,” Jibrin said.

Realising how awkward the plea sounded, Jibrin added, “It may sound off beat that a lawmaker is taking a time off his pressing schedule to engage in lecturing, a task considered as a drudgery but I am offering my service pro bono to any uni or institution within Abuja to lecture for a start, preferably final-year under and post grad. “I have missed lecturing, classroom and lecture theatre that I couldn’t help but display my enthusiasm and predilection for tutorship to the public. At the risk of sounding immodest, I will candidly say my memory is fresh enough to deal with any module in Politics Science, International Relations/Diplomacy, Strategic Studies, Leadership, Nigerian Legislature, Nigerian budget and Public Finance or simply sharing my personal experience as a scholar, intern, writer, businessman, family man, lecturer, philanthropist and later politician.
“I can also offer lectures and capacity building for CSO and NGOs especially on budget tracking, Legislative Studies, Public Finance, etc. In all the modules, students will have an added advantage of tapping from my cognate experience and life challenges “My first love is lecturing. After all, my childhood ambition was to be a Professor in my 30’s. I have probably lost that one but won others “Any university, institution, NGO or CSO interested in my free offer, should feel free to contact me –I wouldn’t mind starting immediately!” Meanwhile, on Tuesday, August 23, Jibrin revealed that he is suffering from the after-effect of his month-long war on Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara. The embattled reps member raised alarm that he is now a Twitter addict who cannot do without the famous social media platform. According to Jibrin, no amount of insults from users on the social media platform has been able to keep him away from the platform since waking up on that day.

For Financial Independence, Click Below

BitsPlan

Advertisement